Friday 23 January 2015

LIfe...............A MysTeRy or A MaGic!!!

Yes I m not satisfied with my lyf........I hv many grudges....

many disappointments.....many regrets at this point of my lyf......one must be thinking y d hell do we care if u do hv then!!!




THIS IS NOT FOR THEM....I DEDICATE THIS TO THEM WHO ARE IN THE SAME SHIP IN WHICH I AM......IN MIDDLE OF THAT SEA WHERE I AM......

I am a graduate,actually an engineer.Right now I am of 22 age.
An age that itself defines a person with lots of enthusiasm,who have taken a flight of their career,who have started understanding their duties & responsibilities.

An age where there are so many expectations from u by 
parents....by society....by urself.......but some of u r stucked sumwhere.....lost sumwhere....u see no way to cum out.....itz not that u don't try...& don't utilize the opportunities that cum to u.....but it happens sumtym that they don't work for u.....but still u don't blame the situation & digest that loss...but still people without putting der legs in ur shoes, start blaming u that u r not serious about ur life.....u r careless......u should take a stand at this age!

It's a high time that you take a decision or u will ruin ur life......& indeed if u are girl then people will advice u to marry with a perfect guy & settle down.....& what is the definition of perfect guy to them?A guy with good looks,having a handsome package per annum,having his own bungalow & a car.


Actually 60% of girls marry at this age not because they are ready to get married.But because they don't have choice & for them this is the last OPTION.

And after a few years of marriage,they even get bored by married life and start comparing her life with her husband & get jealous by their own husband making themselves victim & life partner as offender.

A way back even I didn't knew where I was leading my life.I had doubts on my own ability,my Confidence was degrading day by day.why?
Because my few friends are working in MNCs,few have got married and settled down & few have reach abroad for further studies & where am I?
I am at my home doing nothing at all.Sometimes oblivious about our situation parents talk about our relatives son & daughter who got selected in a well-known company or who got government job.That makes us feel like a loser.

A day even came when my soul told me...I QUIT!
Then by,Just went to a temple,was sitting idly & analysing my life since my school life began(naturally only from that age which I remember!)I felt I never had achieved anything in my academic career nor anything great in extra curriculum.
I was a average student at school level & below average at college level. I even don't remember how many total backlog I had in my 4 years of graduation. :P

But while analysing all this I got to know that I was too strong to give-up.I didn't had great achievements but still I had little little victories in my journey of life.
In this race of life,everyone is running to win including me,but I am still back far away from others,my horse had slow down its speed,but didn't said I QUIT.
He is still running & now will run with more energy & enthusiasm as his tiredness has lessen.Maybe I won't be the first winner but even I won't  be last.

(edited from my personal diary).

No comments:

Post a Comment